Thank you for your interest in St. Patricia School. We are very proud of our school and hope that, if accepted, you will enjoy and benefit from the time you and your child(ren) spend in our educational community.
St. Patricia School accepts children in accordance with Archdiocese of Chicago Guidelines and Local Admission Policy. The Admission priorities are as follows:
- Brothers and sisters of students currently attending St. Patricia School (Pre-K8)
- Families registered, living within, and actively supporting St. Patricia Parish
- Families moving into the St. Patricia Parish and coming from another Catholic School
- Families not registered with the St. Patricia Parish but living in a parish without a school
- Families who wish to transfer their child(ren) from a public school
- Families who are of another faith
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Completed applications need to be returned promptly and will be considered equally within their appropriate category. Birth/Baptismal and Medical records will be required for new students. Waiting lists will be formed if more applications are received than space available. Pre-Kindergarten students must be 3 or 4 years of age. Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age and Grade 1 students must be 6 years of age. [Cut off date for all three grades is September 1st of the current year.] Birth/Baptismal and Medical records will be required, as well.
Students interested in transferring to St. Patricia will need to present a copy of a current valid report card, recent national testing results, and current medical forms (Pre-K, K, 1, and 6 grade students). The Principal will meet with each family/student regarding the transfer request and placement. Transfer students are also tested to determine proper placement.
Upon acceptance to the program, families need to pay the $200 non-refundable registration/commitment fee. This fee is credited to next year’s tuition.
If you have any additional questions or would like to have a tour of the school, please feel free to call the office at 708-598-8200.
Mr. Erick Passarelli ’04
St. Patricia School