St. Patricia School is now accepting nominations for up to 14 new School Advisory Board Members for the 2018-2019 School Year. Deadline for Nominations is January 17, 2019. Prospective members can be a current parent, a former parent, a parishioner, a community member, a business person in the community, or an Alumni of St. Patricia. If you or someone you know are looking to make a difference and care about St. Patricia School, please fill out the nomination form here or call (708) 598-8200 for more information.
Do it today!
What does a School Advisory Board Member Do?
- Provide counsel to the Pastor and Principal
- Help in the creation of a school advancement plan
- Recruitment/Enrollment/ Retention of students
- Communication with the St. Patricia School Community
- Attend board meetings~ Meetings held 3rd Thursday of the Month~ 2/21/19 is the First Meeting.
- Attend School Events during the year
- Work in Committees
- Be a Positive Ambassador or the School & Parish
Fr. Marc Pasciak
Mrs. Jamie Nowinski